Re: Translation issues

Thank you for your answer. It confirms my mind.

Sentences are understandable without these terms; I don't translate them.

Julien

Le 14/02/2018 à 11:40, Silvia Sánchez a écrit :

Hi Julien,

Considering the project is quite international, it would be useful to know the original language of each recipe.  Nevertheless, both words look like localisms or maybe non-English expressions. Or maybe they were mistyped/misspelled.
If it's of any use, "voal" in Romanian means veil or tissue. I couldn't find "sazz". Not with two Z at least.

Regards,
Silvia
FAS: Lailah