Re: Translation issues

Hi Julien,

Considering the project is quite international, it would be useful to know the original language of each recipe.  Nevertheless, both words look like localisms or maybe non-English expressions. Or maybe they were mistyped/misspelled.
If it's of any use, "voal" in Romanian means veil or tissue. I couldn't find "sazz". Not with two Z at least.

Regards,
Silvia
FAS: Lailah