Re: Problem with GI and pygtk

On Wed, Aug 13, 2014 at 2:20 PM, Thomas Martitz <kugel rockbox org> wrote:
So are you saying there is no way to mix my Test typelib with python and
gtk2?

Not exactly. You cannot mix introspected GTK+ (PyGObject 3) with
statically bound GTK+ (PyGObject 2 and PyGTK). You can use GTK+ 2
through introspection, but I don't know how well it works beyond
simple examples. For instance, your test runs by replacing "import
gtk" with:

import gi
gi.require_version('Gtk', '2.0')
from gi.repository import Gtk as gtk