Re: Improving PyGObject documentation

On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 06:15:55PM +0100, Tomeu Vizoso wrote:
On 10 February 2013 12:25, Jonathan Ballet <jon multani info> wrote:

Hi,

I'm currently working on an application which uses PyGObject and Gtk 3.
I used once or twice the informations provided in
http://python-gtk-3-tutorial.**readthedocs.org/<http://python-gtk-3-tutorial.readthedocs.org/>but I
mostly refers to the official Gtk 3 documentation, which describes
the C API.

There are some differences between the C API and the API provided in
Python (often, the later is more convenient :) which is not documented in
the link mentioned above.

There's ongoing work for generating API documentation from introspection
information. This effort used to be described in this page, but since then
it has become outdated:

https://live.gnome.org/GObjectIntrospection/Doctools

Ask in #introspection if you are interested in helping.

I will have a look :)
Is there something more current? Is there like a current output of the
documentation effort?

Regards,

Tomeu

 Jonathan