Improving PyGObject documentation

Hi,

I'm currently working on an application which uses PyGObject and Gtk 3.
I used once or twice the informations provided in
http://python-gtk-3-tutorial.readthedocs.org/ but I mostly refers to the official Gtk 3 documentation, which describes the C API.

There are some differences between the C API and the API provided in Python (often, the later is more convenient :) which is not documented in the link mentioned above. I'm willing to help to improve this document, but I wonder what its scope is: is it more like a tutorial with a few API references and a 'for more information, look at the C API', or is it supposed to become eventually complete by itself? My actual question would actually probably be: what to put inside? Examples, explanations, missing API, ?

Regards,

 Jonathan