Re: [pygtk] PyGObject 3.3.1 released

I'm blowing my own horn a bit, but I started porting my own app SmartTE, a rich text editor (as opposed to a word processor) in the same vein as Wordpad for Windows, to PyGObject. It's still in its early stages, I've been crammed for time with my classes, and its not all that complete yet, but the GUI itself is all there and more minimalistic at this point. It may help you understand PyGObject better as a secondary resource.

https://github.com/smartboyathome/SmartTE

Smartboy

On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 3:06 AM, Mark Summerfield <list qtrac plus com> wrote:
Hi Tomeu,

On Tue, 1 May 2012 11:01:23 +0200
Tomeu Vizoso <tomeu tomeuvizoso net> wrote:
> On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 09:32, Mark Summerfield <mark qtrac eu> wrote:
> >
> > I'm trying to learn PyGObject but find that a lot of material is
> > actually about PyGtk.
> >
> > Can you---or anyone---provide any links to projects that are using
> > PyGObject 3.x so that I can look at their source code?
>
> Hi Mark,
>
> do you know already about https://live.gnome.org/PyGObject ?
>
> There you can find a link to a page with a list of GNOME applications
> that have been ported already.

I can't see such a list on that page. There is a link to some demos and
examples and to the ported GNOME modules, but no end user _applications_
that I can see?

--
Mark Summerfield, Qtrac Ltd, www.qtrac.eu
   C++, Python, Qt, PyQt - training and consultancy