A few questions...

I've got a GTK+ tutorial that's long overdue for an update. I'm not sure if I'll have time, but, figured I'd start making some notes and I have a few questions.
  1. I haven't been able to build gobject-introspection with the gi-ir-doc-tool in jhbuild yet. Will the documentation it generates work in Devhelp? Will pygobject build python documentation for installed libraries automatically or will the user have to generate the docs themselves?
  2. I'm still primarily using Python 2.  Do we want to encourage new Python/GTK+ developers to write code for Python 3?
  3. Does PyGObject depend on gobject-introspection or is it only C libraries generating gir files that need gobject-introspection.
Cheers,

- Micah