Re: [pygtk] Possible memory leak in pygi-invoke.c

On Fri, Sep 3, 2010 at 17:38, Damien Caliste <damien caliste cea fr> wrote:
> Hello,
>
>   Using PyGI in my code, I notice that each function call costs memory
> that is not released after. In my opinion,
> the function _wrap_g_function_info_invoke() does not free memory
> allocated in the structure "state" in case of working status, while
> _free_invocation_state() is indeed call in case of error. I suggest to
> call the _free routine before the return line, as done in the attached
> patch.
>
>   What do you think ?

Hi Damien, we should certainly be doing something like that. I think
that if make check and make check.valgrind do pass without warnings,
your patch is good to push.

Once you are happy with your patch, please put it in bugzilla as
explained here:
http://live.gnome.org/Git/Developers#Contributing_patches

I recommend using http://git.fishsoup.net/man/git-bz.html

And if you plan to keep sending patches, please consider asking for a
developer account as explained in http://live.gnome.org/AccountPolicy

Thanks,

Tomeu