simple example how to use pygi with soup

Hello,

i am just a beginner with pygi but i want to use pygi (soup) to set a proxy for a webkit application. Can someone please pinpoint me to a way how i can do this? The application is allready finished - all that is missing is the proxy stuff. I know i must get a SoupSession and then i have to set the proxy params for the SoupUri, but all tries i have done
doesn't work.

It would be verry kind if someone could help me out. ;)

cheers,
Robin