Python on GNOME roadmap

Hi,

in several recent conversations at #pygi we have discussed where we want to take PyGI next. I'm listing in no particular order the most important pieces of work we face in the near future:

- arguments with default values (requires work in gobject-introspection)
- Python 3.x support
- merge back into PyGObject
- expose enum values also as in the old way
- compatibility with the old GdkEvent API
- property support using g-i
- signal support using g-i

What else? Should we try to prioritize and see if we have some of them resourced already?

Regards,

Tomeu