Planner-list Calendars

Went to bugzilla, and got told to go to Gitlab.  Gitlab doesn't have a Planner group.  Ok, I tried.

I think there needs to be some work done on Calendars.  It would be nice to be able to assign different calendars to different resources.  It would also be nice to be able to assign different hours for each of the days of a week.  For example 5 to 8 Monday through Friday, and 9AM to 8PM on Saturday and Sunday.

--
Mark Kleinschmidt
Oakland, ME