Re: Planner-list Help - organizations that use Gnome Planner

Hi Charlie, thanks for your reply.

I will post some examples of testimonials that my friends got it, they are
doing the work about a software called "GP3" :

"The GP3 has been an accepted phenomenon in our company. In less than a
month of deployment, had about 200 registered projects and 300 people using
it. The GP3 not only helped to manage our projects, but also give us the
understand about what really is a project, differentiating it from ordinary
activities and guidance leaflets. "
Baffa Edson da Cunha
Manager of Corporate Quality Total - Santista Textiles

"With GP3, we may share the main project documents with our customers. And
all without any investment in hardware or software."
Eduardo Giacomazzi
Sher Marketing

"For those who can manage projects, simply enter GP3 in and out using it. "
Teacher Dr. Marcelo Pessoa
Executive Boss Officer of Vanzolini

In this case, we have examples/testimonials of employers of 3 different
organizations that uses Planner: Santista, Sher and Vanzolini...i need
something like this...