Re: Planner-list Help - organizations that use Gnome Planner

While I most likely would not fall into anyone's definition of "major
Clients", I am a user of Gnome Planner.  I am an independent engineering
consultant, and have limited resources to track.  I do have certain test and
measurement equipment that is often commited to a project for extended
periods, and I occasionally need to schedule the use of such resources into
the future to avoid conflicts with customers.  Many of my projects require
coordination with others- contractors, suppliers, etc. and the Gantt Chart
helps me keep track of what is due when, and when I need to notify a
collaborator of various events.  I use other tools for such things as
budgeting, quotations, etc., although Planner does help me break a propsed
project into appropriate phases that simplif cost estimation.

The reason I use it is because it is intuitively simple for me.

I would be willing to assist you with further details if this is the sort of
"major user" information you are looking for...

Charlie