Planner-list Help - organizations that use Gnome Planner

Hi guys!

Sorry to bother you, but i need a little help. I'm making an academic work
about Gnome Planner, where i have to describe the key features,
Setup/Resources Required for install/operation, adherence to PMBOK
Methodology, avaliable reports and major clients.

The first items i guess i can do (even i didn't found any review of the last
version on the web), but the item "major clients" is too difficult to me, i
don't know any organization that uses Gnome Planner to mention on the paper
and that can gives me a testimonial about the benefits of uses Gnome Planner
in their jobs. Could you help me with this please?

Thanks for your attention.

P.S.: Sorry about my bad english.