Planner-list Change margins and timeframe in print view

Hello,

When I print my project, the margins are extremely small and my
printer eats half of the information on the left, right and top (parts
of words are missing).

Is there a way to change the settings for print without using a zoom
effect which reduces readibility?

Also, on a two week project, Planner adds 3 weeks after the end of the
project in the print settings, which also reduces readibility, as
everything is smaller than it could be (html export, for example, does
not do that, and cuts the gantt chart at the end of the project).

Is there any way to choose the time frame one wants to include in the
print view?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Best,

Delphine