Planner-list Fixed costs or contracts....

Im trying to use planner, but there are somethings im unable to do:

How to add a resource that has a fixed value, eg: a Notebook, and supose itll take 2 weeks for me to receive it. The cost will still be the same U$1000.

Third party contracts, eg: A gardner says its price is U$500 and will take him 3 weeks.

How do I add those kind of resources(independent of calendar calculations) into a task?

Thx!

--
Fernando da Motta Hildebrand
IT Consultant