Planner-list Anonymizing export/printouts?

I use planner at my job to track projects.. it works great, especially
the nice PDF and self-contained HTML export options, which make sharing
the schedule a breeze.

I have a feature request though.  While I want to use planner to track
my project internally, we often need to send the project plan out to our
customer as a way of showing the task list and justifying the amount of
time the project will take.  The problem with this is that while I want
the customer to see the tasks, durations, and dependencies,  I -don't-
want them to see the specific people we have assigned to those tasks, or
the % complete those tasks are.  Those are internal only.

So, I'd like a way to anonymize the PDF and HTML exports.. replace the
resource names with numbers (the resource ID?) and turn off completion
bars on the gantt charts.  A simple 'Anonymize?' checkbox on the print
or export dialogs (default off, of course) would control it.

For the HTML export, it should be possible to do this with a new xslt
file, but I'll write a separate email about the problems I'm having
getting xsltproc to work.

For the PDF export, I'm not completely unfamiliar GTK C code, but I
can't seem to find the place in the code where the resource is rendered
on the gantt chart (so i could them suppress it). If I could find the
right place, I could probably generate a patch.  Would there be any
interest?  If so, does anyone have any pointers where I should be
looking?

Thanks,
john.c

--