Planner-list Task Completion in Planner

I am using Planner 0.14.13 in Ubuntu 9.10.  I notice that I can not increase the task completion entry above 75%, although I can drag the completion bar to 100% in Gantt view (which does not change the Task details).  I have searched the archives, and find that this same issue was addressed back in 2008, but I find nothing to indicate that a solution was finally advanced or a work-around developed.
So, how does one get a task to show 100% complete?

Charlie Warner