Re: Planner-list Planner Development - still active?

On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 08:53:32AM +1000, Joshua Wulf wrote:
> Do you guys want some help?

Of course. I've been looking for help for a long time already.

However, for someone to become a planner developer the existing
developers first have to get a feel for the work that person does and
what his ideas are for Planner. This is why people are encouraged to
actively participate on the mailing list, help out in bugzilla,
submit/review patches, etc. Naturally this takes time.

At the moment there are only a few of us and I'd say that we have a
little over 1 active developer. And patches, even perfect ones, will
still need to be reviewed before they can be committed.  So it's not
that your patches are not being accepted, it's just that we haven't
gotten to them yet.

Regards,
Maurice.

--