Re: Planner-list Planner Development - still active?

On 01/20/2010 08:47 AM, Alexandre Franke wrote:
On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 10:11 PM, Joshua Wulf<jwulf redhat com>  wrote:
Is Planner still being actively developed? We've starting using it quite
heavily for our team (using it in Fedora), and would like to make
enhancement requests, contribute documentation, etc... We've filed a number
of bugs in the Fedora bugzilla and have had things fixed, but apparently
patches from Fedora are not being integrated upstream?
We indeed got some patches but we lack time and manpower so we're a
bit slow currently on integrating them. We're still alive. We try to
do our best.

Do you guys want some help?