Re: Planner-list there is no way to move task in time off ?

Il giorno ven, 19/02/2010 alle 03.44 +0100, Alexandre Franke ha scritto:
> 2010/2/18 Gabriel Rota <gabriel rota gmail com>:
> > my coworker have necessity to add a task in time off like for a day
> > because activity cannot execute on used server.
>
> I don't really understand what you're trying to do, can you please
> explain it with other words?

thanks for answer

I try to explain and when I arrive at office I ask at my coworker give
me the gantt generated as image and post here as link.

All task in planner can be planned by hour in work time default 8.00 -
17.00.
For a day my coworker have planned a server down in time off like 18.30
to 19.30.
Other day have a normal time.

I think with the image of result gantt is more clean that my bad
explain :P

> > At last He have used ms project for describe it end generate Gantt.
> I'm sorry to hear that.

sadly ...