Re: Planner-list Planner Installation

On the issue of longer periods, maybe this helps. I have a similar requirement. Most of my project plans are long and 'chunky' because I tend to think in 'big goals' and let others worry about the granular detail. I have experimented before with simply displaying the output using months instead of weeks or days. (you still have to enter days, but that's not too hard - you have to enter something!)

If you edit the line in html1_gantt.xsl that begins 'Week' to say this:

Month <xsl:value-of select="date:month-abbreviation($date)"/>, <xsl:value-of select="date:year($date)"/>

... it will display months when you export to html.

HTH

- David

On Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 6:26 AM, Maurice van der Pot <griffon26 kfk4ever com> wrote:
On Tue, Jan 20, 2009 at 12:18:13AM +1100, Brendan wrote:

> I am trying to outline a longer term project and want to ignore workdays
> and just assign months of nominal 30 days is this possible?

Sorry, as far as I know this is not possible.

Regards,
Maurice.

--
Maurice van der Pot