Planner-list Planner Installation

Hi all

version Win 0.14.3

I tried to open the help (User Guide) to no avail. Is this correct and if presume we use the Planner Site. I was not able to identify a help index the only one seemed to refer to writing wiki pages

I am trying to outline a longer term project and want to ignore workdays and just assign months of nominal 30 days is this possible?

Regards
Brendan Falvey