Planner-list Show weekly dates in the html export

Hello - first time poster here. May I add my the congratulations to the devs for a great product.

I was just reading earlier posts about how to edit the xsl files to modify the html output. My XML knowledge is poor, but I am adventurous...

What I want to do is to show the name of the month instead of week number along the top row of the gantt chart. I think this will make it easier for readers to follow a multi-month chart.

I think this should be easy to achieve by editing the xsl - can someone tell me what to edit?

thanks

- David