Re: Planner-list Show weekly dates in the html export

Well I said I was adventurous... I have ALMOST solved my own problem by editing the line in html1_gantt.xsl that begins 'Week' to say this:

Month <xsl:value-of select="date:month-in-year($date)"/>, <xsl:value-of select="date:year($date)"/>

(I guessed at the right syntax.. took me a few guesses!)

That gives me output which is almost OK... except it shows the month number (10 for October) instead of the month name (i.e October or Oct).

Is there an xml command I can use to convert the number to text?

thanks

- David