Re: Planner-list Task view

On Wed, Dec 31, 2008 at 08:40:16AM -0500, Sébastien Vigneau wrote:
> I agree with Doug about the bold font: it  would be better if the same level
> of indentation would be either always in bold or always in normal font.
> Changing the font strength depending on whether tasks have subtasks is a
> little bit disturbing.

Ok, noted. What do you guys think about exported HTML (and print)? There
the only indication of a summary task (apart from boldface) is the
indentation of its child tasks.

> I have also another, quite annoying, usability issue. In the Gantt view, the
> bars in the graphic panel are a little shifted up as compared to the text in
> the left panel. This is really a problem when starting to have a lot of
> tasks.

I suspect this is caused by the characters/font used in the task data.
Do you also have this problem if you insert a bunch of empty tasks?
If not, could you submit a bug report in bugzilla and attach a sample
file that shows the problem?
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=planner

> And, again, I also think planner is a great tool and would like to thank you
> for developing it.
>
> Last but nor least, have a Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to you too and to everyone else on this list!

Maurice.

--
Maurice van der Pot

Gentoo Linux Developer   griffon26 gentoo org    http://www.gentoo.org