Re: Planner-list Task view

On Wed, Dec 31, 2008 at 08:40:16AM -0500, Sébastien Vigneau wrote:
> I agree with Doug about the bold font: it  would be better if the same level
> of indentation would be either always in bold or always in normal font.
> Changing the font strength depending on whether tasks have subtasks is a
> little bit disturbing.

Ok, noted. What do you guys think about exported HTML (and print)? There
the only indication of a summary task (apart from boldface) is the
indentation of its child tasks.

> I have also another, quite annoying, usability issue. In the Gantt view, the
> bars in the graphic panel are a little shifted up as compared to the text in
> the left panel. This is really a problem when starting to have a lot of
> tasks.

I suspect this is caused by the characters/font used in the task data.
Do you also have this problem if you insert a bunch of empty tasks?
If not, could you submit a bug report in bugzilla and attach a sample
file that shows the problem?

> And, again, I also think planner is a great tool and would like to thank you
> for developing it.
> Last but nor least, have a Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to you too and to everyone else on this list!

Maurice van der Pot

Gentoo Linux Developer   griffon26 gentoo org
Gnome Planner Developer  griffon26 kfk4ever com