Re: Planner-list Poll: how do you track progress?

Hi,

I totally agree with you. This is a major feature I'd love to see in
planner.
Despite that, I'm still using it :)

I did not find any feature request for this. Did I miss it ?

Massimiliano

Le mercredi 17 octobre 2007 �9:58 +0100, Nigel Wilkinson a �it :