Re: Planner-list Resource conflict resolution

On Wed, 2007-08-15 at 01:44 +0200, Maurice van der Pot wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 14, 2007 at 07:42:50AM -0700, Claus Assmann wrote:
> > Search the archive for: "Planner-list Duration Calculation Question".
> > The last mail in that thread was sent by me on 2007-07-13 where I
> > explained why the proposed solution (add a dependency) isn't working
> > well. As nobody offered a better solution, I switched to a different
> > program (taskjuggler) which solves that problem, but has others.
>
> Kurt Maute is currently working on resource leveling, but at this moment
> adding of dependencies is the only way.

Hi All,

Yeah, I was working on this earlier in the year, but have had to
sideline it for a while due to work schedule.  I've sent my latest
updates to Maurice so he can have a look... maybe we can come up with
something workable together.

--
Kurt Maute <Kurt Maute us>