Re: Planner-list Resource conflict resolution

On Tue, Aug 14, 2007, Chris Johnson (NW Admin) wrote:
> I now want Planner to resolve my resource conflicts so that each
> technician is only doing one task at a time.  Can this be done?

Search the archive for: "Planner-list Duration Calculation Question".
The last mail in that thread was sent by me on 2007-07-13 where I
explained why the proposed solution (add a dependency) isn't working
well. As nobody offered a better solution, I switched to a different
program (taskjuggler) which solves that problem, but has others.