Re: [Planner] how to get a more actual version?

Hi Kurt,

thanks for your response!

> its the GTK+ version that's the cause.  That should make it easier to
> reproduce and develop a fix.
I am happy to be able to contribute.

Other questions to developers:

1) If I have feature requests where should I post them? On this list?

2) What about bugs? It looks like SF is not the right place for bug
   reports... Bugzilla should be used instead I guess?!

3) Could you give hints about usage-critical bugs in current version 0.13,
   or would you say 0.13 is usable for production??

 Marko