[Planner] how to get a more actual version?

Hi developers,

I downloaded 0.13 from SF, but read in december posts on this list that
there are some bugs...

When will be a bugfixed version on SF available, or is there a way to get
hands on an prebuilt installer version from current CVS?

Marko

We just found a new bug (posted on SF): if GTK+ 2.8.9 is used
the gant view gets incorrect: left and right pane have different heights
of the task entries and the corresponding graphs, BUT using the GTK+ 2.6.4
instead solved this issue! Looks like there is a compatibility issue.