Re: [Planner] Tasks assigned to same resource scheduled concurrently?

Tom Miller wrote:

Roberto,

   Good point(s).   Um, are there any nice tools which do
   Critical Chain stuff?

The only one I'm aware of (and it's been a while since I've seen/used it) is an add-on to MS Project called ProChain, developed by (IIRC) Rob Newbold, a very knowleadgable person on the theory of the whole thing, but it was very hackish. I've always dreamed of creating one, but it would require time/effort. As I said before, maybe next time I'm doing heavy PMing (currently I only need to PM myself, so I'm the only resource available).

   Tom