Re: [Planner] Tasks assigned to same resource scheduled concurrently?

El dj 03 de 03 del 2005 a les 13:56 +0100, en/na Max Lists va escriure:
> Hi,
>
> You have to "link" the 2 sub task to tell task2 goes after task1.
>
> File attached.

Ah Ok! I knew I could do it this way but I expected the software to do
that automatically, because tasks aren't conceptually sequential, it's
just a resource problem. If I assign, for instance, task2 to another
resource, I have also to remember unlinking it (and possibly unlinking
and relinking many tasks which depended on task2).

Thanks very much.

Josep