Re: [Planner] Tasks assigned to same resource scheduled concurrently?

Hi again,

Fact is, you could assign the same resource to 2 concurent tasks, but
with a 50% rate on both. You would notice that doing so, your task
duration will double and result in a 100% job of the resource.

If you keep a 100%(unit) on the same resource, you will see that the
resource has too much job(red color) on the "Resource usage" part.

Massimo

Le jeudi 03 mars 2005 �5:01 +0100, Josep Mon�i Teixidor a �it :