Re: [Planner] Using PostgreSQL to save and share project info

tor 2004-03-04 klockan 21.18 skrev Preston:
> Hello,
>
> I am looking into using planner with postgresql so that information can
> be shared on multiple machines.  I am using Planner v .11  and
> PostgreSQL 7.3.   I am using the sql schema I found in cvs.  I can open
> Planner, create some tasks and save them to the database with no
> problems.  I looked through the database to ensure that the data was
> being stored.
>
> The problem is that when I open Planner and go to open from database,
> fill in the info, and click ok, the program crashes with this error:
>
> planner: relocation error: /usr/lib/planner/plugins/libsql-plugin.so:
> undefined symbol: PQsetdbLogin

This should be related to a bug in the makefiles for the sql plugin that
was recently mentioned on the planner-dev list. It will be fixed for the
next release.

/Richard

--
Richard Hult                    richard imendio com
Imendio                         http://www.imendio.com