[Planner] Using PostgreSQL to save and share project info

Hello,

I am looking into using planner with postgresql so that information can be shared on multiple machines. I am using Planner v .11 and PostgreSQL 7.3. I am using the sql schema I found in cvs. I can open Planner, create some tasks and save them to the database with no problems. I looked through the database to ensure that the data was being stored. The problem is that when I open Planner and go to open from database, fill in the info, and click ok, the program crashes with this error: planner: relocation error: /usr/lib/planner/plugins/libsql-plugin.so: undefined symbol: PQsetdbLogin

Obviously this has something to do with opening the connection with the PostgreSQL database. The strange thing is that this works fine to connect to save the info. I was just wondering and hoping that someone had a similar setup/problem and could give some advice. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Preston