[Planner] Are fixed duration tasks really fixed?

The duration field seems to take into account working hours. I think it
would be more natural if duration was really the amount of calendar time
required to complete the task regardless of working hours. For example
if I mark the task to have a fixed duration of 6 days, then I expect it
to be 6 days long and not 8 if the weekend has non-working days. Or to
take the example from the manual: The gestation period for a human baby
is nine months. It cannot be delayed by adding non-working days or
hours.

I assume the current behavior of the duration field is intentional.
Could someone please explain rationale for it?

Regards,
Björn Andersson

PS. Thanks for the great software, and keep up the good work!

--
Björn Andersson <bjorn iki fi>
PGP id 5AFC144B