[Planner] Can't do print preview or print (might be OT)

I'm running Planner v0.11 with Gnome 2.4 under Solaris 8 (I compiled Planner and
Gnome myself).  If I try to print or do a preview, I get the following errors:

(planner:11432): GnomePrint-WARNING **: No fonts could be loaded into fontmap.

(planner:11432): GnomePrint-CRITICAL **: file gnome-font.c: line 290 (gnome_font
_find_closest): assertion `face != NULL' failed

(planner:11432): GnomePrint-CRITICAL **: file gp-gc.c: line 919 (gp_ctx_new): as
sertion `ctx->font != NULL' failed

I've never printed from a gnome application before so I'm not sure what's wrong.
Otherwise, Planner works fine.  Is anybody familiar with this error and how to
fix it?  Any help is appreciated.

                                                Adam Stein
--
Adam Stein @ Xerox Corporation       Email: adam scan mc xerox com