Re: [Planner] Installing Planner

As it was pointed out before, you must install all relevant *-devel packages. For example, glibc also needs glibc-devel-2.3.2-11.9.i386.rpm

cd  <whereever your RPMs are stored>
su -
rpm -ivh glibc-devel-2.3.2-11.9.i386.rpm (or whatever your RPM version happens to be)

and so on for all other packages.

BTW, I feel for you, as the idea of splitting packages into *-devel saves nothing and only creates confusion and unnecessary delays in the popularization of Linux and other open source code. But for the moment we have to deal with it until sanity is restored some day.

John Lovely wrote: