Re: [Planner] Resource dependencies

What about having the "leveling tool" generate an order (maybe taking
some points into account like priority or importance of a task or even
the size of tasks (I would like that because big tasks normally show me
that there is a risk or I have not elaborated a thing enough))

This order should be viewable only on request (like a grid in the
background of dia). This would be an easy way of making resource
overuse visible: In the normal diagram the project could be done
in much shorter time than in the automatic alignment, because the
tool would "see" that some resource makes it impossible to do things
in parallel.