[Planner] Re: Task Predecessors - Type setting buggy?

> We haven't implemented the other types yet, so no matter what you
> choose, it's finish-to-start. We really shouldn't show the other types
> until they are implemented.

True *smile* Or even better show a pop-up saying:

|          Not implemented yet!      |
| Find yourself the source code here |
|               <URL>                |
|          and get to work!          |

Also on another note... a negative lag isn't allowed either, is it?

Thanks for the quick answer! Any idea how difficult it would be for me to dig into the source code and try to add those myself (you can safely assume that I know quite well how to program *wink*)?

I'll download the source code and give it a shot...

Frank