Re: [Planner] Task Predecessors - Type setting buggy?

mån 2003-12-01 klockan 11.51 skrev Frank Schaeckermann:
> Hi everybody!
>
> I am using MrProject 0.10 on RH9 and try to create a plan for one of my projects. It now happens, that two tasks should be planned as such, that they end on the same day.
>
> My understanding of the Task Predecessor settings is, that I specify for Task 2 to have a predecessor of Task 1 with a type of FF (Finish To Finish) and a lag of 0.
>
> Unfortunately the results are very different from what I expect (in fact it looks like it is just a plain old FS (Finish To Start) relationship).
>
> Is this a problem in my understanding the Type setting, a possible problem in my setup (I installed the RH9 RPM) or a bug in MrProject I should try to hunt down?

We haven't implemented the other types yet, so no matter what you
choose, it's finish-to-start. We really shouldn't show the other types
until they are implemented.

Regards,
Richard

--
Richard Hult                    richard imendio com
Imendio                         http://www.imendio.com