[Planner] Task Predecessors - Type setting buggy?

Hi everybody!

I am using MrProject 0.10 on RH9 and try to create a plan for one of my projects. It now happens, that two tasks should be planned as such, that they end on the same day.

My understanding of the Task Predecessor settings is, that I specify for Task 2 to have a predecessor of Task 1 with a type of FF (Finish To Finish) and a lag of 0.

Unfortunately the results are very different from what I expect (in fact it looks like it is just a plain old FS (Finish To Start) relationship).

Is this a problem in my understanding the Type setting, a possible problem in my setup (I installed the RH9 RPM) or a bug in MrProject I should try to hunt down?

A quick assessment from somebody more knowledgable with this tool than myself would be greatly welcome since I am a bit in a rush on this...

Thanks in advance!

Frank

P.S. If it IS a bug I will gladly put in the time to hunt it down but I would like to avoid chasing a ghost! *smile*

Protect yourself from spam,
use http://sneakemail.com