Re: Planner xml field additions

On Thu, Apr 02, 2009 at 10:37:57PM -0400, Kurt Maute wrote:
> > Yes, I would like to do a release first. It should include the GTK+
> > printing stuff (done) and the help file generation for Windows (still to
> > be done). I'll check tomorrow if there are other things to include.
> Agreed.

I checked and the help file generation is the only thing I'd still like
to add. A while ago I started changing the installer and build scripts to
allow internationalization of the Windows installer, but unfortunately
that is now blocked on

I seem to remember someone telling me how to generate the .chm file, but
I cannot find it in any mail on this list. Do you know how to do it?

Maurice van der Pot

Gentoo Linux Developer   griffon26 gentoo org
Gnome Planner Developer  griffon26 kfk4ever com