a thought about automating resource allocation

while leafing through
http://www.semistable.com/thesis.pdf

I wondered about supporting two things I do not recall seeing in any
planning software.  But maybe I just wasn't paying attention.

(1)  different completion rates assigned to different resources, that
is, a way to represent that while Greg would take two weeks to do
something, it would take Pitr just one day

(2)  switching costs.  Represent the hour that is lost when Pitr hands
off his project to Sid before rescuing Greg.

--
But some very large rats,
Ate his coats and his hats,