From: Maurice van der Pot <griffon26 kfk4ever com>
Date: 21 June 2008 11:25:06 BDT
To: planner-dev-list gnome org
Subject: Re: Programming bounty

On Thu, Jun 19, 2008 at 12:57:51PM +0100, John Lambert wrote:
I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this, please forgive me
if it is inappropriate.

This is exactly the right place.

I would pay the bounty, as long as its pretty soon (or I'm going to
have buy MSProject+VMWare+Windows licences, yuk).

Unfortunately I do not have time to implement this myself in the short
term, but I hereby offer my help to anyone who wants to take on this
task.

Maurice.

--
Maurice van der Pot