how can i help

Hi,

Recently I had to do tech planning for next 3 months and incidentally i noticed planner installed on my fc9. I never use m$ but i quickly learned and made my first plan in 2 days. While that time i realized lot of things which could improve or even save time while making long plans. Therefore i have just svn-co'd the code and join this list. I never did gtk/gnome but did lots of win32api. I hope I will pickup the code quickly. I list some of the things that I want to improve in planner. Please suggest.
  1. when I add a predecessor task, it lists out the tasks without any indent. as the list grows very long, its very hard to locate the task since everything is shown un-indented in the drop down. I want to try to bring some indentation on that drop down
  2. i use trac and therefore want to save time creating tickets if my planner has assigned_to, deadlinem, title, priority and notes already. ill also try to bring in attactment support which will also go into trac ticket.
  3. exporting html should respect trac #NNN and convert them into proper urls. also maybe add support to add custom fields into my tasks what get exported in html too.
then there are lot of other nice-to-have functions but i think those are even harder. like dragging a task instead of move-up or move-down function.

thanks,
vikas