Re: patch to access resource->units from GUI

On Wed, Nov 19, 2008 at 03:59:51AM +0000, Lee Baylis wrote:
> Here is my set of patches to make the units property on a resource
> available through the GUI. These patches don't make the units property do
> anything - they just allow for it to be set and changed.
>
> I plan to start replacing both:
>
> - instances of the figure 100 (where it references a maximum number of
> units),
> - the temporary USAGE_MAX_UNITS flag I put in mrp-resource.c in my last set
> of patches,

Apart from the change to a percentage that you already said you were
going to do, I have a few more comments:
- I get a couple of these:
  (planner:9050): Gtk-WARNING **: GtkSpinButton: setting an adjustment
  with non-zero page size is deprecated
- The value of available units defaults to 0. Should that be 100?
- Available units should also be added as a column to the resource view

- Eventually the number of available units should also be exported to
  HTML, but that can stay on the TODO list for now. Speaking of which,
  it may be useful to add such a file to the repository. It could
  contain things like this that we postpone for now but need to solve
  for the next release and that do not have a bugzilla entry.

Thanks,
Maurice.

--
Maurice van der Pot