Re: Final steps for release 0.14.3

On Tue, Apr 08, 2008 at 04:40:25PM -0400, Sebastien Roy wrote:
> Is there a way to have the configure script automatically detect the new
> libxslt version and do the right thing either way?

The results are like this:

no patches = week numbers incorrect, depends on the year how bad it is
             (like in 0.14.2)
planner patch only = week numbers more often incorrect
planner patch + libxslt patch = everything's perfect

So I guess the answer is: no, there is no way to do the right thing with
older libxslt versions (without work-arounds).

Regards,
Maurice.

--
Maurice van der Pot