Final steps for release 0.14.3

Hi all,

Today Daniel Veillard released libxml2-2.6.27 and libxslt-1.1.23. This
is important for us because we need the libxslt update for correct week
numbers in HTML output.

I was about to commit the updated version dependency when I realised
that this would probably prevent everyone from building planner on their
system (because I doubt anyone has already installed those new
versions).

So if you have a good reason why I shouldn't commit this, now is the
time to let me know. Otherwise I'll be committing this sometime this
week.

As far as I'm concerned, that is the last change that needs to be made
for 0.14.3.

Kurt, I plan to go through the "Making a release" instructions on
Saturday or so. If everything works out, I'll make the release at that
time. If not, you'll find my messages in your inbox =)

Regards,
Maurice.

--
Maurice van der Pot